EMERGENCY RESPONSE SHIELDS
WHEN PROTECTION IS YOUR ONLY OPTION.
Schools, offices, and public facilities in all 50 states choose Hardwire because our protective solutions work with recommended DHS “Run, Hide, Fight” active shooter procedures, improve safety, and can be customized to their needs.
Hardwire's armor is military trusted and approved; 3 branches of the US Military use Hardwire armor: Army, Marines, Special Ops. All Hardwire body armor is NIJ Certified and all consumer product are NIJ compliant.
PROTECTION LEVEL - Stops ammunition from assault rifles, handguns, and shotguns.
TAKE ACTION | Obtain talking points on how to advocate for active shooter protection with school leaders, elected officials, fellow parents, and community members.
The Hardwire Emergency Response Shield is the Fire Extinguisher for Gunfire. This updated shield is designed to be easy to locate and at the ready in the event of an active shooter situation—providing critical, military-trusted protection when escape is not an option.
Steel Level 3+ protects against shotguns, handguns, and rifles including M855 "Green Tip" partial steel core ammunition.
TRAINING & TUTORIALS |
- ERS School Training Manual
- Public Facility ERS Training Manual
- ERS FAQ Article
- Take Action: Talking Points for Implementing Change Around Active Shooter Protection
- ERS School Integration Process
- ERS Slide Show
- School Resource Officer: Active Shooter Protection Tools Article
- Easy to find, hold, hang, or carry
- Patented NIJ Level 3+ shield, tested in accordance with NIJ 0108.01
- Protects the head and vital torso area
- Engineered with the world’s strongest materials
- Designed using technology developed for the U.S. military
- Works in conjunction with DHS “Run, Hide, Fight” and ALERRT "Avoid, Deny, Defend"
- Size: 18” x 20”
- Weight: 24.5 lbs