- Woman at a cafe wearing a Hardwire Face Shield Thumbnail 1
- Woman shopping wearing a Hardwire Face Shield for protection. Thumbnail 2
- Male in hardware store wearing Hardwire Face Shield for protection against COVID-19. Thumbnail 3
- Male doctor wearing Hardwire Face Shield during his workday. Thumbnail 4
- Three employees standing at the register wearing face shields for protection during their time at work. Thumbnail 5
- Male cashier and male customer interacting while wearing Hardwire Face Shields. Thumbnail 6
- Four women sit in a meeting wearing face shields for protection. Thumbnail 7
- Two Delaware River & Bay Authority police wearing Hardwire Face Shields. Thumbnail 8
- Two male Lowes employees wearing face shields to protect themsevles from coronavirus during the pandemic. Thumbnail 9
- Hardwire face shield gives you maximum coverage while allowing you to move comfortably. Thumbnail 10
- Three Dover Delaware police officers wearing Hardwire Face Shields. Thumbnail 11
- Woman employee wearing face shield while finger printing a woman. Thumbnail 12
- Police officer wearing a face shield while interacting with a male. Thumbnail 13
- Dermatologist woman taking a selfie wearing a Hardwire Face Shield. Thumbnail 14
- Election volunteer wearing Hardwire Face Shields while helping people vote. Thumbnail 15
- Healthcare professional is able to stay healthy during a patient interaction with the Hardwire face shield. Thumbnail 16
- Election volunteers wearing Hardwire Face Shields while helping people vote. Thumbnail 17
- Hardwire Face Shields provide enough room to wear a hard construction hat under it. Young male wearing yellow construction hat. Thumbnail 18
This face shield is designed for medical professionals, first respondents, & individuals for protection as they fight COVID-19.
$10.00 Per shield
Available in 3-Pack, 20-Pack, 50-Pack and 100-Pack.
For order quantities not listed below, add 1 to cart then change quantity at the next step.
Local pickup available (Pocomoke City MD) please call 410-957-3669 to order.
Orders for more than 200 shields or additional expedited orders, please contact us.
Will you use eye loupes while wearing your Face Shield?
While there is ample room under the shield for eyewear, or typical PPE, an additional forehead pad can be added to allow the shield to accommodate eye loupes. Ideal for dentist or other professionals using eye loupes. Please contact us.
- Reusable – designed for repeated use!
- Shield alone meets state and federal requirements for full face coverings
- Provides maximum front and side coverage of the face – fully covers the face, extends beyond the ears, and covers the forehead and chin
- Lightweight – weighs only 2 ounces
- Optically clear – provides excellent visibility
- Compatible with other PPE – can be worn with N95 or surgical masks, goggles, glasses, etc.
- Comfortable – foam pad is comfortable and design does not push on temples
- Does not fog
- Designed with input from medical professionals
- Includes a radius that allows for complete freedom of movement when working with patients
- Vents hot air – keeps the head cool
- Can be cleaned with solvents (isopropyl alcohol, Windex, vinegar, etc.)
- Product has been authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Act for use by healthcare providers as PPE
- Made and shipped in the USA!